6 week Summer Student Placement
8th July to 16th August 2019
35 hour week
Working with children and youth in Dublin City Council’s
Recreation Centres, Sports and Leisure Centres
or as part of the Fun Inc. Roadshow/Muck and Magic team.
The following criteria is essential
- Must be aged 18 years of age or older at time of application
- Must be currently in full-time 3rd level education in any of the following disciplines;
- Primary School Teaching
- The Arts (visual, dance, drama, music)
- Ecology (environmental play)
- Have a background and/or experience in working with children and young people
- Possess a reasonable level of understanding of the value of play/recreation/leisure/sports for children and young people
- Demonstrate understanding of the role(s) involved
- Be capable of working in close co-operation with the City Council staff and other City Council Departments as well as members of the public
- Possess excellent communications skills.
- CV`s will only be accepted by email to the email address below.
For further information or to send your CV and cover letter please email
Closing date for receiving CV`s 5.00 pm on Monday 13th May 2019
Short listing, if necessary, will be based on the information supplied on the submitted CV`s and cover letters