The Access to Apprenticeship Programme is being delivered by TU Dublin’s College of Engineering and Built Environment.
Access to Apprenticeship ATA aims to support the transition of young people (16-24 years old) from disadvantaged backgrounds into an apprenticeship scheme. It is a 12-week full time programme.
ATA gives you the opportunity to;
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries
- Prepare your CV and Interview Skills
- Undertake two weeks work experience
- Health & Safety and Safe Pass Certificate
The next 12-week course will start in September 2019 and the following course will start in January 2020.
Minimum entry requirements
- Aged 16 – 24
- Minimum of grade D in 5 subjects in the Junior Certificate or equivalent
- Satisfying Access criteria (See page 2 of the Application Form)
Completed applications should be sent to:
Therese Fitzgerald, Programme Officer – Access to Apprenticeship,
TU Dublin Bolton St (Formerly DIT Bolton St),
Dublin 1, D01 K822.
Or they can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for September applications is Wednesday 31st of July 2019.
If you need any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (086) 013 6965
If you are interested in applying for the January 2020 programme or other future Access to Apprenticeship Programme please complete the expression of interest form.
Pop into any Sphere 17 centre if you need further information and/or support completing the application process.
Best of Luck!!